Ep #17: An Easy Way to Get Meaningful Testimonials
Jul 06, 2018
Listen to this episode here:
For most of us, it’s not that easy to ask people for testimonials about our productions or services. And once we do finally muster up the courage to ask for a testimonial from someone, often, those words fall flat, disconnected, or forced.
So what can we do in order to get effective testimonials?
On this episode of More Money, I answer that question and explain what you can do in order to guide folks to tell a compelling story as a part of your testimonials, serving them in the process. Tune in as I outline the roadmap for easily getting folks to write honest, juicy nuggets that you can share with your other clients and prospects to help grow your business.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to gain social proof that many will eagerly respond to!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why testimonials often feel disconnected and fall flat.
- How to guide people to create compelling testimonials for you.
- My process of guiding them to tell a story about working with me.
- One of the most important gifts of testimonials.
- The questions to ask folks whose stories you would like to use as a testimonial.
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions and you would like for me address a specific topic, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.
Cassie Parks is a a champagne lover, possibility enthusiast, coach and writer. Her super power is helping people welcome more money into their lives. Money Mindset for a Champagne Life and Manifest $10,000 are among her seven best-selling books. Cassie created a passive income through real estate which allowed her to “retire” from her corporate job at a young age. She has helped thousands of people change their money stories as she’s traveled the world. In addition to coaching, she is also a best-selling fiction writer.