Ep #2: Set Your Income Intention
Oct 19, 2018
Listen to this episode here:
On November 2 of 2015, I celebrated my second "Freedom-versary," the day I left my corporate job, being able to retire at the age of 32. Since that memorable and exciting day 3 years ago, I was able to build a highly-successful business and make the specific amount that I imagined, and today, I'm teaching you how to do the same in your life and business.
On this episode of More Money, we're talking a lot about money - how much money you want to make and how to reach that goal. Tune in to discover the tips and strategies for setting your income intention and stepping into the person who makes that amount.
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- A little bit about my "Freedom-versary."
- How I went from only having one person signing up for my course to over 200 sign ups in my very next course.
- How I set my income intention and made it materialize in my life.
- The process of getting clear about your income.
- The biggest mistake people make when setting an income intention.
- How you can step into the person who makes the amount you want to make.
Cassie Parks loves the ocean, dancing for no reason and the power of possibility. Her best-selling books include the topics of money, business and lifestyle design. She is a mentor for those who want to turn their wildest dreams into their dreams come true.
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.