Ep #208: Learning to Trust Hesitation for Law of Attraction Success
Mar 11, 2020
Listen to this episode here:
How many times have you heard something like,
- If you want it, you have to take action.
- You have to follow up right away or they’ll think you’re flaky.
- Do it now or you’ll lose the opportunity.
So many of my clients have too. It’s because these are the “rules” we’re taught to follow if we want to succeed.
But what if those rules are all wrong?
- What if you need to integrate the opportunity fully before responding so that you are aligned?
- What if you don’t have to force what you want by taking constant action?
- What if taking inspired action leads to easier and bigger success?
- What if following up when it feels right, actually lines everything up perfectly?
Listen to this interview to hear how Paulie is learning to “trust the hesitation”, which means she’s learned to NOT take action when it doesn’t feel good. And it’s leading to getting more of what she wants.
This is especially important when you, like Paulie, have something you really want and it starts happening. Often the hesitation is integration and allowing you to own the opportunity.
Paulie Rojas-Redding is an actress and entrepreneur. classical enthusiast, and lover of travel, adventure, dogs, and a good Russian novel. She spent her childhood in Mexico City learning the ways of the world and acquiring her first found loves of art, ranging from Diego Rivera to Kate Hepburn.
She is also the CEO of The Public Speaking Pro where she uses her passion and expertise of storytelling and communication to guide and inspire people to be dynamic leaders.
She can be reached at About.me/PaulieRedding
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.