Ep #22: How to Charge What You’re Worth
Listen to this episode here:
On this episode of Happy Ever After, I share my thoughts on how you can charge what you’re worth. Join us as I share my strategy for pricing your services in a way that feels authentic to you.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you can’t put a price on changing someone’s life with your service.
- Why you can’t fix a self-worth issue or a money mindset issue by charging more money.
- The importance of knowing that what you’re charging now is perfect for this moment.
- How to raise your prices in a way that feels right for you.
- The “formula” for pricing your services.
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.
Cassie Parks is a a champagne lover, possibility enthusiast, coach and writer. Her super power is helping people welcome more money into their lives. Money Mindset for a Champagne Life and Manifest $10,000 are among her seven best-selling books. Cassie created a passive income through real estate which allowed her to “retire” from her corporate job at a young age. She has helped thousands of people change their money stories as she’s traveled the world. In addition to coaching, she is also a best-selling fiction writer.