Ep #4: Choose What You Do: Play the Leading Role in Your Business
Oct 05, 2018
Listen to this episode here:
On this episode, I share some of the past mistakes I’ve made in my business, as well as the lessons I learned along the way, and what you can do to get closer to and experience success in your business.
Join me as I explain the importance of choosing exactly what you do for your business and sticking to it. Click “play” to discover how playing the lead role in your business can help you get clear on your direction and illuminate the quickest path to success.
What You'll Learn from this episode:
- Why it was so difficult for me to experience success.
- The mistakes I made along my entrepreneurial journey.
- Why you must only play the leading role in your business.
- Why you can’t serve everyone.
- The importance of choosing one main theme to focus on.
Cassie Parks loves the ocean, dancing for no reason and the power of possibility. Her best-selling books include the topics of money, business and lifestyle design. She is a mentor for those who want to turn their wildest dreams into their dreams come true.
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.