Ep #9: Investments for Your Business and in Yourself
Aug 31, 2018
Listen to this episode here:
There is a level of confusion that surrounds the process of investing in your business and in yourself, as well as the types of investments you can use to help grow faster.
When I became very clear on what each category of investment was, I gained a true understanding of investing in my business on a whole new level. If I could rewind time, this information would be someone that I would have learned in the very early days of building my business.
On this episode of More Money, I would love to give this gift to you and help you understand the distinction between the different ways you can invest in your business and in yourself. Join us to discover how these investments can propel you toward success and help you decide which ones are right for your particular situation.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What it means to be in alignment with your future self.
- The importance of investing in personal development.
- Different ways of investing in yourself.
- Ways of investing in your business.
- Why certain types of investment help you grow more quickly.
- Why you should always test new approaches first before fully going all in.
Cassie Parks loves the ocean, dancing for no reason and the power of possibility. Her best-selling books include the topics of money, business and lifestyle design. She is a mentor for those who want to turn their wildest dreams into their dreams come true.
Enjoy The Show?
Leave a review on iTunes.